Barron’s has an article out touting Ford’s advanced initiatives in electric and self-driving cars.
- Ford Mobility — a subsidiary focused on gathering data for new business opportunities
- Ford is the leading seller of plug-in hybrid vehicles in the U.S.
- Ford’s fully autonomous vehicle test fleet will reach 30 vehicles by the end of 2016 — that’s more vehicles than any other company’s fleet
- Autonomous vehicle testing in Michigan, California, and Arizona
- GoPark — a parking app
- GoDrive — a car-rental service
- FordPass — a premium membership program
There’s a lot going on.