I haven’t done one of these in a while!
- DJI might be expanding from drones to cars. Huawei, too.
- Estonian delivery company Cleveron builds their own autonomous delivery vehicle.
- SAE offers twelve-week, virtual “self-driving bootcamp.” It’s geared toward recent college grads. Looks great, but I’m still partial to the Udacity Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree Program.
- Xooglers raise $300 million for Groq, an AI chip startup with an interest in self-driving cars. The founder helped invent TPUs. They’re hiring!
- Udelv partners with Mobileye for autonomous delivery vehicles. I’ll look into this more and probably write up a post in a few days, because it seems to mark Mobileye’s first foray into completely driverless vehicles.